Friday, September 1, 2017

New IAR Guest Designer

Good Morning! We have exciting news to share! We'd like to introduce our IAR Guest Designer all the way from Italy, please give a warm WELCOME to the talented.....

Instagram: loshakeratoalberto
Facebook: Alberto Gava

"Hello everybody. I'm Alberto, I'm 22 years old and I was born in a little city near Venice. I started with scrapbooking in 2008 and since then I've never quit! Now I live near Milan and I work in a huge craft shop. I love shabby chic, pale colors, all shades of greys and blues and I love watching sunsets. I love the summer breeze, I love sewing, stamping, coloring, drawing and painting. Hope you will like my cards for I Am Roses and hope you will like to follow me on instagram and facebook!"

We can't wait for him to share his amazing creations in the upcoming months! Get ready to be inspired by his work, whether it be cardmaking, coloring, altered projects or mix media, there is something for all. Here are a few of his beautiful projects showcasing I Am Roses flowers:





We are delighted and honored to have him join our team for the months of September thru November. Make sure to visit his links above and say HELLO.

**Don't forget there is still time to submit your IAR Projects in our August Challenge.**

Have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

Rosie said...

Woo Hoo!! I love your work...always have and I'm so glad your are guesting for IAR!! I can't wait to see what projects you create with these awesome flowers!! Love ya, Rosie

Sandra C. said...

Alberto, I love your designs! So much to see, so creative! Can't wait to see more!

Rachel Parys said...

Amazing work Alberto!!! These projects are gorgeous!! So glad to have you here!!!!

Tamara said...

Welcome Alberto! I absolutely love your cards!!
Hugs, t.