Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Winners of our first I Am Roses DT Exclusive!

Hello I Am Roses fans!

We wanted to thank you for all the sweet comments and storage ideas you left us on our I Am Roses Design Team exclusive video and blog post over the past week! We just LOVED all the wonderful ideas on how to store I Am Roses flowers! And... we are super excited that our design team was able to provide you with some helpful tips & inspiration on how YOU can store your I Am Roses flowers!

So without further adieu, let's announce the winners! 

Now, we couldn't just pick 1 winner so we decided to choose TWO! Yippeeee! We randomly chose a winner from the YouTube comments and a winner from the I Am Roses blog comments! Here are the TWO random winners....

From the YouTube comments: YouTube user meshawi13... you are winner #1!
From the I Am Roses Blog comments: Blog http://evinadas.blogspot.com/ ... you are winner #2!!

Please send a private message to the I Am Roses design team on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/iamrosesdt) to collect your winning prize! If we don't hear from the winners over the next week, we will do another drawing until both prizes are shipped off to some happy I Am Roses lovelies!! ❤

Thanks again for playing along!

If you enjoyed our Design Team Exclusive, let us know. Also share some ideas you'd like us to feature next round!

Your friends at I Am Roses,

The I Am Roses Design Team


2 comments:

Trinket Junkie said...

That contest was a great idea ;)

Jo said...

congrats to the winners!